Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review

Don’t act so surprised, Your Highness. You weren’t on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by Rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you. In my experience, there is no such thing as luck. Partially, but it also obeys your commands. I want to come with you to Alderaan. There’s nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father before me. The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

Still, she’s got a lot of spirit. I don’t know, what do you think? What!? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan– What good is a reward if you ain’t around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain’t my idea of courage. It’s more like…suicide.

You don’t believe in the Force, do you? Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. I call it luck. Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you’re going. What?! The Force is strong with this one. I have you now.

We hire people who want to make the best things in the world. -Steve Jobs

She must have hidden the plans in the escape pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, and see to it personally, Commander. [highlight color=”yellow”]There’ll be no one to stop us this time![/highlight] You’re all clear, kid. Let’s blow this thing and go home! Partially, but it also obeys your commands.

• Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine.
  • He is here.
  • Don’t underestimate the Force.

[tie_full_img]5825871567_4d477202ce_b[/tie_full_img]

I care. So, what do you think of her, Han? A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master. [highlight color=”blue”]But with the blast shield down,[/highlight] I can’t even see! How am I supposed to fight? Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. But with the blast shield down, I can’t even see! How am I supposed to fight? You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

[padding right=”5%” left=”5%”]

1. I care. So, what do you think of her, Han?
  2. You mean it controls your actions?
  3. Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you’re going.
  4. I’m trying not to, kid.

[/padding]

Revenge of the Sith

post-imageI can’t get involved! I’ve got work to do! It’s not that I like the Empire, I hate it, but there’s nothing I can do about it right now. It’s such a long way from here. Leave that to me. Send a distress signal, and inform the Senate that all on board were killed. I’m surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself. No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can’t possibly…

Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them. He is here. What?! Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. I’m trying not to, kid.

I’m trying not to, kid. I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base. He is here. You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away! Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine.

Hey, Luke! May the Force be with you. Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe there’s one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There’s no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense. Remember, a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him. He is here. Ye-ha! I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

[tie_full_img]9FybtVFNSEOxogGzIvHJ_IMG_2226[/tie_full_img]

[padding right=”5%” left=”5%”]

[divider style=”dotted” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]

Oh God, my uncle. How am I ever gonna explain this? Look, I ain’t in this for your revolution, and I’m not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I’m in it for the money. A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.

All right. Well, take care of yourself, Han. [highlight color=”orange”]I guess that’s what you’re best at,[/highlight] ain’t it? Alderaan? I’m not going to Alderaan. I’ve got to go home. It’s late, I’m in for it as it is. The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands.
[/padding]

WOW, Nice photo !

WOW, Nice photo !

I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I’m getting too old for this sort of thing. Oh God, my uncle. How am I ever gonna explain this? Hey, Luke! May the Force be with you. No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons. You can’t possibly… As you wish. Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you’re going.

I suggest you try it again, Luke. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine. You’re all clear, kid. Let’s blow this thing and go home! I’m surprised you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself. I’m trying not to, kid.

I care. So, what do you think of her, Han? Don’t underestimate the Force. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan– I have traced the Rebel spies to her. Now she is my only link to finding their secret base.

You’re all clear, kid. [highlight color=”green”]Let’s blow this thing and go home![/highlight] But with the blast shield down, I can’t even see! How am I supposed to fight? Alderaan? I’m not going to Alderaan. I’ve got to go home. It’s late, I’m in for it as it is.