– Make sure you always have your ID.
– Always travel in groups.
– Always wear protection (sunscreen or otherwise).
– Don’t fall asleep in a hot tub.
– Don’t leave your drink unattended.
– Don’t trust strangers. They aren’t your friends.
– Always buckle up.
– If someone follows you to your hotel room, they are a creep. Do not let them in.
– Guys, just don’t be skeezy.
– Wear modest clothing.
– Know the signs of alcohol poisoning: Mental stupor, cannot be woken up, vomiting, seizures, slow breathing and pale blue skin.