Mercer holds its own against Auburn University [GALLERY]

Rose Scoggins and Ethan Thompson

Ethan Thompson
Marquise Irvin scores a touchdown vs. Auburn.

Ethan Thompson
Toby claps along to a song being played in the stadium.

Ethan Thompson
Kaelan Riley cocks his arm back to pass.

Ethan Thompson
Tee Mitchell carries the ball through two Auburn defensive linemen.

Ethan Thompson
Toby points to the section of Mercer fans who came to see the Bears play the Auburn Tigers.

Rose Scoggins
Stephen Houzah makes his way off the field with the Mercer Bears at the end of the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Austin Sanders goes to tackle an Auburn player as he tries to tackle Kaelan Riley during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Toby walks the sidelines at the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Kyle Trammell was disqualified from the game during the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter at the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
The crowd of Mercer fans cheers during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins

Rose Scoggins
Kaelan Riley hands the ball off to Alex Lakes during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Coach Mike Kolakowski talks to players during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
CJ Leggett runs the ball during a play by Mercer at the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
The defensive line sets up for a play against Auburn during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Brandon Coney works to tackle an Auburn player during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Two Auburn players attempt to block Grant Goupil’s punt during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Mason Lawing and Jagger Lieb run off the field at halftime during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Cole Fisher attempts a kick during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Kaelan Riley passes the ball off to CJ Leggett during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Tee Mitchell is talked by Auburn players while Jake Flath continues to defend the play during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Tee Mitchell runs the ball during a play by Mercer during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Destin Guillen and Behr Cooper work to defend the play by Mercer during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Kaelan Riley looks to throw the ball during a play by Mercer at the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins

Rose Scoggins
Lemarkus Bailey defends himself against an Auburn player during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Lemarkus Bailey defends himself against two Auburn players during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Austin Wysor, Kyle Williams and Austin Barrett celebrate after a fumble from the Auburn Tigers during the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Toby gives Jonathan Ward a chest bump before the beginning of the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.

Rose Scoggins
Toby runs the Mercer flag onto the field before the Mercer vs. Auburn game at Auburn University.